German Language Coaching
We WELCOME YOU AT CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE. HERE YOU CAN LEARN GERMAN LANGUAGE AT ALL LEVELS WITH QUALIFIED TEACHERS AND CAN HELP FULFILL YOUR DREAMS OF LEARNING GERMAN LANGUAGE A1,A2,B1,B2 COURSES.
Why Study German?
CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE is a premiere German language institute where students from all around the world come each year to study German and take official tests such as the Goethe Institute exams. CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE offers students a unique environment in which to undertake INTENSIVE GERMAN COURSE in AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT. CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE allows students to study German in an authentic German way. This enables them to develop and practise the real-world communication skills required for the Goethe Institute exams.
CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE provides targeted training to help students excel in Goethe Institute German Language A1,A2,B1 AND B2 exams. CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE teachers are qualified and experienced language trainers, adept at using the latest teaching methods and materials which enable them to cater to students' own linguistic needs. In intensive German lessons, the emphasis is on developing communicative skills in authentic situations, so approaches are task-based and interactive to ensure maximal language-learning.
GERMAN LANGUAGE COURSE HIGHLIGHTS:
- We offer major A1, A2, B1 and B2 levels as per CEFR only.
- Each level of around 75 hours of highly intensive coaching in a small group of ten participants.
- Regular course Monday to Friday everyday 1 hour for 3 months.
- Fast Track course Monday to Saturday 2 hours everyday for 1 to 1.5 months.
- Week End Session course also available for busy students and executives. The course duration and Fees remain same.
- 3 Months certificate to 1 Year Diploma course available.
- Coaching and material: Original books of each level recommended and used by International Institutes worldwide, no local or photocopied material.
- Highly qualified faculty for teaching.Regular Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking activities in the course.
- International A1,A2,B1 AND B2 exam preparation included in each course.
- Flexibility in timing if you can't adjust the batch. If you miss a lecture, not to worry, We train you personally, So your sessions are never missed. Where at other institutes, if you miss a session, even for genuine reasons, you are not taught that missed session.
- Regular examinations and international standard certificate from Cambridge Institute. You can also opt for International examination. International examination practice also included in each level course.
- Friendly atmosphere with all audio-visual equipments.
- Free books, study material, audio-visual material, exam papers.
- Reasonable Fees and international standard coaching.
- Corporate training available at your premises as well.
- You build full confidence in speaking, writing, listening and reading and can talk naturally.
- You can pay using cheque, cash, credit card, debit card or directly deposit amount in our bank a/c.
- Cheque should be favouring “Cambridge Institute of English & Foreign Languages”
- Deposit the fees directly in our bank a/c and get the receipt on your mobile. Account details available on request.
- The Institute is open from 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Saturday.
- Want to speak directly to faculty for more details just call: 079 26581359 or +91 98243 93391 or +91 99988 06666.
CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE provides international standard German Courses at all levels in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Do you want to go Germany for study? Do you want to accompany your spouse in Germany? Do you want to create career in Germany? Do you have business associates in Germany? Our intensive coaching for German will surely achieve your target. You are just a call away to learn International standard German in Ahmedabad. Cambridge Institute provides excellent coaching for German in Ahmedabad. Call our expert faculty today to get more details about the course.
Whatever dates you choose and however much time you have available for studying German, we have a suitable German language course for you. We follow the Common European Framework issued by the European Commission for language learning. We currently offer different German language course levels A1, A2, B and B2.
The courses range from Regular, Week-End and Fast Track. Yes, we provide flexibility in timing as well. Don't delay your learning, Start learning German today.
15 reasons for learning German: Learn German today in Ahmedabad At Cambridge Institute.
EARN 1. Germany is the world’s second-largest exporter.
2.The German economy ranks number one in Europe and number four worldwide. Its economy is comparable to that of all the world’s Spanish-speaking countries combined.
3. Germany is home to numerous international corporations.
4. Direct investment by Germany in the United States is over ten billion dollars. KNOW
1. German has the largest number of native speakers in the European Union (far more than English, Spanish, or German).
2. German is among the ten most commonly spoken languages in the world. It is also a lingua franca of Central and Eastern Europe. And as for "all Germans speak English anyway"? That's pure myth.
3. 22 Nobel Prizes in Physics, 30 in Chemistry, and 25 in Medicine have gone to scientists from the three major German-speaking countries, while many laureates from other countries received their training in German universities. Eleven Nobel Prizes in Literature have been awarded to German-language writers, and seven Germans and Austrians have received the Peace Prize.
4. Germans are world leaders in engineering.
5. German and English are similar. Many words in German sound and/or look the same as equivalent English words, because the two languages share the same "grandparent." For example, look at these words:
Haus = house, Buch = book, Finger = finger, Hand = hand,
Name = name, Mutter = mother, schwimmen = to swim,
singen = to sing, kommen = to come, blau = blue, alt = old,
windig = windy.
6. The German-speaking world has produced some of the most revered filmmakers of the 20th century – from Fritz Lang to Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Wim Wenders and a new generation of transnational directors such as Tom Tykwer and Fatih Akin. German and Austrian filmmakers such as Lang, Billy Wilder and Ernst Lubitsch also shaped the history of Hollywood.
1. German is the language of Goethe, Marx, Nietzsche, and Kafka, of Mann, Brecht, and Grass. Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, and Schubert, Brahms, Schumann, Wagner, Mahler, and Schoenberg spoke and wrote German, as did Freud, Weber, Einstein, and Heisenberg, Kant, Hegel, and Heidegger.
2. German is the second most commonly used scientific language in the world.
3. 18% of the world’s books are published in German, and relatively few of these ever appear in English translation.
4. 68% of all Japanese students study German. What do they know that you don’t?
5. Many of the Western world’s most important works of philosophy, literature, music, art history, theology, psychology, chemistry, physics, engineering and medicine are written in German and continue to be produced in German.
Learning a language or improving existing language skills and thus advancing from one level to the next is a complex and challenging task (According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages published by the Council of Europe in 2000, the levels of learning and teaching are classified as A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2). The structure of the language courses at CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE has been modified in order to pay tribute to this fact. CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE provides you German Language Coaching as per CEFR at all levels. The books, study material used in the course are of international standard.
The Goethe-Institut's German language examinations correspond to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and range from A1 for beginners to C2 for language skills at the highest level.
Levels of Goethe-Institute examinations and language courses
|GER* level||Young people||Students||Professionals|
|C2||C2: GDS||C2: GDS|
All Goethe-Institut examinations can also be taken by external candidates if they have reached the corresponding language level. Cambridge Institute offers highly intensive German Language coaching in Ahmedabad and prepares students for internationally recognized certificates and diplomas.
CEFR: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
|Elementary use of language|
Can understand and use familiar, everyday expressions and very simple sentences, which relate to the satisfying of concrete needs. Can introduce him/herself and others as well as ask others about themselves – e.g. where they live, who they know and what they own – and can respond to questions of this nature. Can communicate in a simple manner if the person they are speaking to speaks slowly and clearly and is willing to help.
Can understand sentences and commonly used expressions associated with topics directly related to his/her direct circumstances (e.g. personal information or information about his/her family, shopping, work, immediate surroundings). Can make him/herself understood in simple, routine situations dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics. Can describe his/her background and education, immediate surroundings and other things associated with immediate needs in a simple way.
|Independent language use|
Can understand the main points when clear, standard language is used and the focus is on familiar topics associated with work, school, leisure time, etc. Can deal with most situations typically encountered when travelling in the language region. Can express him/herself simply and coherently regarding familiar topics and areas of personal interest. Can report on experiences and events, describe dreams, hopes and goals as well as make short statements to justify or explain his/her own views and plans.
Can understand the main contents of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics; also understands specialized discussions in his/her own primary area of specialization. Can communicate so spontaneously and fluently that a normal conversation with native speakers is easily possible without a great deal of effort on either side. Can express him/herself on a wide range of topics in a clear and detailed manner, explain his/her position on a current issue and indicate the benefits and drawbacks of various options.
|Autonomous language ability|
Can understand a wide range of challenging, longer texts and also grasp implicit meanings. Can express him/herself spontaneously and fluently without having to search for words frequently and noticeably. Can use the language effectively and flexibly in his/her social and professional life or in training and studies. Can make clear, structured and detailed statements on complex topics and apply various means of text association appropriately in the process.
Can effortlessly understand practically everything which he/she reads or hears. Can summarize information from various written and spoken sources, logically recounting the reasons and explanations. Can express him/herself spontaneously with high fluency and precision and also make finer nuances of meaning clear in more complex topics.
Cambridge Institute prepares specifically for internationally recognized German examinations of Goethe Institute in Ahmedabad. We offer specially designed REGULAR, FAST TRACK, WEEK END, FULL FLEXIBILITY courses. The institute offers certificate to diploma level courses in German language. The books, study material used in the course are of international standard only as per CEFR.
CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE provides international standard German Courses at all levels in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Do you want to go Germany for study ? Do you want to accompany your spouse in Germany ? Do you want to create career in Germany ? Do you have business associates in Germany ? Our intensive coaching for German will surely achieve your target. You are just a call away to learn International standard German in Ahmedabad. Cambridge Institute provides excellent coaching for German in Ahmedabad. Call our expert faculty today to get more details about the course.